Monday 26 November 2018

Sleep that's peaceful

What am I doing!! without sleep without dream
Leaving the life with full of shadows and gleam.
Not able to move a single inch in any direction
Like bound to a place with a strong iron chain.
trying to release myself using all my strength
When I fight to be free, increases its length.
The darker it gets longing for a ray of Sun
Instead one day I got the soft light of Moon.
Hold it tight in your fist ordered my heart
search a way open your eye with that light.
Such started to move after taking a moon bath
Slow and steady opened the chain and a small path.
Crawling and shading happy tears with a smile
came out of the hole of wrath and place of vile.
at last under the open sky and twinkling star
Looking around and wondering which place is here.
I cleaned my wings and opened those ready to fly
Air became clean and more blue became the sky.
you are free now out of dark message they sent
Go away as far as possible and be independent.
smiling, dancing with the song of nature
Started my life and started myself to nurture.
All color joined to make dream so beautiful
Along happiness reached sleep that is peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.